Monday, September 23, 2013

Come, I'm here...

Sometimes, I'm not good in what I doing,

Sometimes, I don't make you feel better,

Sometimes, I give trouble,

Sometimes, my words made you feel disappointed,

Sometimes, my mind couldn't breath,

Sometimes, I heard your voice on my mind,

Sometimes, I kissed your forehead to make you feel safe,

Sometimes, I help you cover the blanket to make you feel warm,

Sometimes, I staring on you and smile while you are sleeping,

Sometimes, I smiles in dream because of you,

Sometimes, I did a lot of nonsense,

Sometimes, you scold, you advice, you felt tired of me,

Sometimes, everything mess your mind and I could not comfort you,

Sometimes, I memorize your message, your text and your words,

Sometimes, you made my day...


the moment I see your eyes,

it just like stars shining more than diamonds,

and the smile truly melt my heart,

so please,

come closer, closer, and closer,

you will found me,

I'm always standing here for you.

and

let's have a tight hug...





No comments:

Post a Comment