Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The LOVE




You could search the furthest reaches of the universe 



and never find anything more beautiful.




I know that love is unconditional. 



But I also know that it can be 



unpredictable, 


unexpected, 


uncontrollable, 


unbearable 



and strangely easy to mistake for loathing, 


I never imagined I’d know it for myself. 


My heart, 



it feels like my chest can't barely contain it. 


Like it’s trying to escape 


because it doesn't belong to me anymore, 



it belongs to you. 


And if you wanted it, 


I’d wish for nothing in exchange: 


no gifts, no goods, and no demonstrations of devotion. 



Nothing..


but knowing you loved me too,


just your heart...


in exchange for mine.

.... 

I love you, 

my dearest. 



























就算找遍全宇宙也找不到比爱情更美好的东西了。


我知道爱是无条件的,


但我也知道爱也是无预料的,


突如其来的,


不可控制的,


难以忍耐的,


还有更奇怪的是,


也很容易会


因爱成恨,因恨成爱。



我的心,



感觉就好像我的胸膛已经克制不住它,



就好像它不再属于我,



而是属于你的了。





想要它,



无偿献给你,



无需礼物,无需金钱,无需奉献的证明,




只要知道你也爱






足够了,






只要你的心



来换取的心...










我爱你,

我最亲爱的。

No comments:

Post a Comment